Our specialty is financing semi-truck tractors and trailers from mid-size to long haul, both new and used. We want to Hear Your Story...
Here at Cornerstone we understand that sometimes life events can affect a person's credit. We do not feel you should be forever penalized for such credit deficiencies; so tell us your story and hopefully together we can find a way to rebuild or establish your credit once and for all.
Credit deficiencies we will consider:
- Start-Up Owner Operators
- Past Credit Deficencies such as tax liens, bankruptcies, repossessions, collected accounts, late payments, closed accounts, judgments and high inquiry trails
- Recent Turndowns
- Divorce or prior bankrptcy
- Lack of Commercial Drivers License (Class A)
- Use of a Cosigner or Additional Collateral to enhance request
- Limited Credit History
- Short Job History
- 3rd Party Sales
- Finance of Retrofits for adherence to the new California Emission Laws
- Payoffs or Cash Out Requests
We feel that a tarnished credit does not always represent the ability to repay a new obligation.
In many cases, we have the ability to overcome certain credit deficiencies because we
are able to structure a personalized program to offset the inherent risk
We want to hear your story so please proceed to our application and once you have provided the pertinent initial information, use our comments section to tell us in detail about your unique situation.
Our response time to your application is FAST. Give us a try and find out!!